Healthcare workers spend a lot of time on their feet. If you’re a physical therapist, odds are you aren’t clocking long, intensive hours at the local hospital.
Instead, you’re probably working a regular 9-to-5, 40-hour workweek.
However, don’t take your health for granted. You’re still spending a lot of time up and about, moving around, and doing physical tasks.
In order to keep functioning at your best, you should invest in a good pair of shoes.
Here are three of the best shoes for physical therapists.
If you know anything about shoes, you’ve probably heard of Skechers. Their walking shoe has a lot of desirable features.
- Arch support, enabled by a revolutionary design
- A mesh build, complete with rubber sole
- Odor control, thanks to a bamboo-enhanced footbed
- Efficient slip-on design
It’s one of the best you can find. The features, price, and comfort wrap together into a great shoe for a working person, particularly someone in healthcare.
It’s important to realize that the Go Walk 4 has some differences from the other shoes in the line. If you owned Go Walk 2 or 3, you may want to get more information before you commit.
And, unfortunately, there aren’t many choices for color. If you want brightly-colored shoes, or shoes with fun patterns, you’ll have to look elsewhere.
- Take your walking routine to the next level in the SKECHERS® Go Walk 4 slip-on shoe.
- Easy slip-on design.
- Athletic mesh upper materials.
- Quick-Fit Portal at heel for an easier on-and-off.
- Smooth textile lining. Cushioned, breathable Goga Mat® foam insole. 5GEN® midsole cushioning provides high energy return with...
If Skechers don’t “do it” for you, consider this attractive pair of running shoes, courtesy of Saucony. Their features land them as a solid runner-up (no pun intended) in the rankings.
Some highlights of these shoes included:
- Mesh for breath-ability, but a rubber sole for support
- Heel grid for impact resistance and cushioning
- A wide variety of colors and sizes to choose from
Even if you’re not a runner, these shoes are built for maximum support and comfort. They’re great for exercising, working, or just around the house.
If you’re on a tighter budget, or prefer walking shoes to running shoes, then maybe you’d prefer the TIOSEBON women’s shoe. This product offers quality, comfort, and ease of use without breaking the bank.
Its key components include:
- Slip-resistant design
- Durability, to last through long shifts
- Lightweight for a “springy” feel
It’s important to note, while these shoes are slip-resistant, they are not water-resistant.
- Your feet can breathe easy in the latest iteration of fabric upper
- High elastic MD outsole,slip resistant,easy to manage any area
- 0.5 size up for Customer's with very wide feet
- Perfect accord with human body engineering, green, healthy concept design. Selection of good material, breathable, lightweight,...
- Please confirm the size chart, CM is foot length.Size is the standard sports shoes size. US size 5=CN size 35=22.5cm,US size 6=CN...
At A Glance
If you’re in a hurry and need the TL;DR, here’s a brief summary.
Skechers Go Walk 4 – the best choice, with the greatest features. Fine if you don’t mind muted colors.
Saucony Cohesion 10 – a runner-up, these sneakers offer exceptional support and comfort.
TIOSEBON Walking Shoes – this budget-conscious slip-on shoe comes with the greatest variety of colors.
It’s ok to spend a little extra when you’re investing in your future health. A good pair of shoes promote comfort. They prevent back and knee problems, and can potentially help manage current conditions.