A dentist’s job can be extremely challenging, especially if you are wearing the wrong type of footwear. Standing for several hours at a time and attending to patients can do a lot of damage to someone’s feet.
Not only is comfort important, but so is maintaining an aura of professionalism. In simple terms, dress code means a lot in the workplace.
As a dentist, it is pertinent that your shoes fit both your work demand and your workplace rules. According to shoestracker, these are the 7 best shoes for dentists:
Birkenstock A 360 Clogs
This brand and its manufacturers have always proved their statement of meeting shoe-related needs with impressive innovations. According to birkenstock, this particular style of shoe is renowned for safety and comfort.
The footwear itself is also covered all around to protect feet from pins, needles, and other sharp objects in the workplace. This is especially important for dental hygienists and other health professionals.
The sole is designed to offer resistance against any surface, rough or smooth. This feature ensures that you do not slip from spilled liquids.
You can also replace the inner soles, which are designed to provide comfort and protection for your lower limb joints. Overall, this ISO-certified footwear will ensure you have a hitch-free work experience all day.
- Rubber sole
- Made in Germany - Brand with the Tradition of Birkenstock since 1774
- Removeable footbed
- cleanable up to 60-¦C
Nike Air Zoom Pegasus
This shoe was made specifically for distance runners and is also a great option for anyone that stands for extended periods of time like dentists. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus has all the features that ensure optimal protection for your feet.
It has a collar that ensures your feet are safe from blisters. And it also prevents your tendons from rubbing against the collars.
The shoe’s interior is well padded to provide adequate cushion for your feet, allowing you to stand for several hours without discomfort. They also provide a good fit and come in several colors, which will enable you to match them with any clothing of your choice.
- Mens Shoes
- Athletic Shoes
- Multicolour/Black Black/Oil Grey Thunder
- Synthetic & Rubber
This style of footwear is made for those that work on their feet constantly. Professionals like dentists can also take good advantage of the comfort it provides.
The design is enclosed and can fit into the standards of any workplace as it is ISO certified.
It is well-padded with arch support and offers an adequate double cushion for your feet, keeping you comfortable for hours. The double-layer ensures good absorption of stress and shock.
If you have a wide foot or typically wear a big shoe, this is your best bet. It is also incredibly affordable and safe for the workplace. This is evident from the inbuilt slip-resistant sole.
- THE PERFECT WORK CROCS: Do your shoes live up to your career specialty? The Crocs On-The-Clock Work Slip On Clogs are the Crocs...
- EASY TO CLEAN: Crocs work clogs are easy to clean by just using soap and water and allowing for a quick dry
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?: These shoes offer a relaxed fit and we recommend ordering a size down to the next largest whole size
- CERTIFIABLY COMFORTABLE: Think of these slip resistant shoes as a caffeinated version of the Crocs Classic Clog, all geared up for...
- SLIP RESISTANT: Made with Crocs Lock slip-resistant treads, these Crocs for work are perfect for those at risk of falling. The...
This shoe is renowned for being durable and functional, especially for dental professionals. It has breathable exteriors that are also resistant to stains.
Hence, you are completely covered from all sorts of fluid spills and other accidents in your workplace.
The shoes are designed to fit you perfectly, preventing any discomfort. They are lightweight and made to last as the laces are well covered.
It has a well-placed collar and well-padded soles to provide maximum comfort and convenience. The interior has a replaceable foam that gives maximum support.
Also, the midsoles are fitted with shock absorbers.
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue. Metal top eyelet
- Memory Foam Insole
Mark Nason Monza
This brand is known for its comfortability. This particular pair of shoes is reliable and offers a perfect fit for a wide range of feet.
The exteriors are designed to allow breathability. The midsoles are lightweight and fitted with flexible foam to provide long-term cushioning for your legs and feet.
The shoes are also super convenient as they don’t need to be laced. The outer soles are equipped with rubber material and provide more flexibility.
The shoe also comes in various colors in addition to its many stylish components. Overall, this is the work shoe for the dentist that wants a feeling of style and professionalism.
- Water-resistant Knitted Upper
- Lightweight flexible sole
- Air-cooled Memory Foam Lux Insole
Anywear Srangel Black
Medical practitioners, like dentists, are often restricted in choosing what shoes they can wear to work because of stringent requirements. However, some hospitals allow some stylish variations as long as they meet safety standards.
This brand is known for its stylish look as it comes in several colors and designs. The soles are lightweight, allowing for an impressive cushioning ability.
The interiors are also made from breathable material and equipped with antimicrobial properties that help your feet remain fresh and odor-free all day long. Lastly, these shoes are very spacious and a perfect fit for whoever wants extra room in their footwear.
- NURSING SHOES FOR WOMEN: Ditch your old school heavy clunky clogs for this super lightweight, very cushioned, slip-resistant...
- CUSHION IS KING: High Rebound Injected Molded EVA upper & midsole provides exceptional cushion and shock absorption for your feet...
- STAY SAFE OUTSOLE: Non-Slip bottom gives you the added traction you need.
- EASY TO CLEAN: This molded cushioned upper is easy to clean by hand with simple soap and water, and then allow to quick dry.
- STAND OUT IN A CROWD: Super cool colors and prints, including Patents and Metallic colors available to show your individual style.
These shoes, though expensive and not too flexible, are a good pick for every dentist. According to breakerly, they make up for their little flexibility by providing extra comfort for long hours.
This style’s look is also professional, giving you a look that you deserve to show off. It has an antimicrobial coating that protects your feet from germs and odor and comes with a mesh framework for enhanced breathability.
The soles are well padded and provide adequate cushion and protection against slips and falls as well.
- Breathable mesh and leather upper comfort base active removable footbed for comfort Merrell Air Cushion in the heel absorbs shock...
If your job is demanding and requires you to be on your feet all day, you can’t just use any old style of footwear. You need shoes that are going to provide you with safety, decent covering, slip-protection, and a proper fit.
Owning a great pair of work shoes can make a great difference in your efficiency as a dentist. Don’t compromise your comfort because doing so could affect you and ultimately affect your patients as well.
Use any of the pairs on this list and make your shoe shopping experience so much easier.