Small Cute Simple Nursing Shoes (10+ Designs/Colors)
The Janey II is a popular choice among nurses who like small, minimalist but cute shoes. Nurses are particularly drawn to them because they don’t have to sacrifice comfort to look good. And though they’re comfy, these shoes aren’t made for 12-hour shifts.
Wear them on days where you have short shifts and want to feel cute but unfortunately, they don’t have enough support for those really long, busy days.
– Over 10 designs and colors
– Some designs are leather, some are canvas (white is available as either)
– Rubber sole
– Removable insole
– Moisture-wicking and odor control
– Removable footbed
– Padded collar and tongue for added comfort
– Better for short shifts and cute days
– Generally runs true to size