Sanita Women’s Professional PU Leather Clogs (4 colors)
Sanita clogs are an affordable alternative to Dansko clogs, with no drop in quality or comfort. In fact, for well over a decade between the early 90’s and 2006, Sanita was tasked with making Dansko clogs.
Here in the 2010s, Sanita makes some of the most comfortable and durable leather clogs for nurses, but under their own name.
The footbed is one of the main reasons for this because of its anatomical shape which provides excellent arch support and promotes good foot health, confirmed by the APMA (American Podiatric Medical Association) Seal of Acceptance.
Furthermore, the slip-resistant polyurethane outsole provides outstanding long-term traction for slippery hospital floors, reducing the potential for on the job injuries.
– Durable PU leather uppers
– Available in 4 colors (black, white, fuschia, grey)
– Slip-resistant PU outsole
– Superb arch support
– 1.75-inch heel
– Easy to clean
– Rocking motion sole allows natural motion from heel to toe
– Anatomically shaped footbed
– Great toe room
– APMA Accepted
– Established but affordable brand